Half day Istanbul Ephesus tour
Half day Ephesus tour from Istanbul is a half day private tour. You can adjust the timings and order of individual sites you wish to visit together with your private tour guide. Please keep in mind that, we recommend an early start as early as possible. A Ephesus day trip from istanbul can only be done by flight.
Highlights of Half day Istanbul Ephesus Tour
- Fly from Istanbul Airport to Izmir Airport .
- Then drive to Selcuk.
- Visit Temple of Artemis,
- Explore Ancient Ephesus City,
- House of Virgin Mary
- Traditional lunch in a local restaurant with Turkish food
- At the end of the tour drive back to Izmir Airport
- Fly from Izmir Airport back to Istanbul Airport
Included with the tour
- Professional licensed tour guide
- All entrance fees of all sites & museums
- Private, non-smoking, like-new, a/c vehicle for entire touring
- Gift bag incl. "Highlights of Turkey" book
- A delicious Turkish lunch
- No HIDDEN Charges
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed service
- VAT (Value added tax)
Duration of Half day tour from Istanbul
This is a half day private tour, so timing of the tour is completely up to you. We recommend and early start. Half day tour takes approximately 4-5 Hours. (excluding flight)For 6-7 hour tours, please see "Full day tour from Istanbul"
For departures from Izmir, please kindly see Ephesus Tours from Izmir.
- Flight tickets (Purchased separately)
- Personal expenses
- Beverages served at lunch
- Tips for guide and driver
Price of half day Istanbul Ephesus tour
Istanbul Ephesus Tour prices varies depending on number of adults and number of individual attractions to be visited. Please get your "price quote" before booking.
* Flight tickets will be calculated and purchased "separately" and will be added after arrangement via email.
* Younger than 5 years old is free of charge. Children aged between 5 and 9 years old is half price.Older than 9 years old is adult price.Also: We would like to introduce local cultural aspect of Ephesus by showing as handmade Carpet & Rug Art Weaving Teaching-Village and Ceramic Center or a Leather Company.
- Personal expenses, beverages served at lunch, tips for guide and driver are not included in the tour price
- Ephesus city ruins are available for everyone to visit.Izmir Ephesus full day tour Includes walking approximately 1 mile over uneven and cobblestone areas with inclines and steps. Comfortable walking shoes, comfortable clothing, a hat, sunscreen and insect repellents are recommended. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid accidents
- Basilica of St. John, Terrace Houses, Tomb of Seven Sleepers can be added. Please see custom tours for the new rates
- Temperatures can reach extreme highs during summer months; We recommend that you drink a lot of water and use suitable sun protection while on the tour.
- "Ephesus Archaeological Museum" is now re-open after full renovation
Testimonials & reviews
Some friends and I recently took a cruise and booked a private day tour. We got even more than we expected. Our day in Ephesus was the highlight of a two week trip. Our guide Canan Tunckanat did an amazing job. Her knowledge and enthusiasm were contagious and she added so much to our experience. We didn't just experience Ephesus, we walked in the footsteps of Cleopatra. She made the ruins come alive for us and shared her Turkish culture and hospitality. A truly memorable day.
Ephesus Tours A+
We were on a cruise that stopped at Kusadasi Turkey and had booked a tour online. We were greeted on the pier by "Betty" and were taken by private car to the upper gate of Ephesus. Betty explained local history and landmarks on the way to Ephesus as well as walked with us through Ephesus. She was so knowledgeable and interesting. After Ephesus she took us to a rug "college" where we learned the weaving process and history, then had a typical Turkish meal that was delicious! Then we were returned to the pier with time to spare. I can't say enough about "Betty" and About Ephesus Tours! It was a fabulous experience.
Testimonials & Reviews
“We were on a med. cruise and booked a tour of Ephesus and it was the best tour of the trip. Our guide, EMRE met us at the port, he was knowledgeable and fun.”