Custom Ephesus Tours from Izmir
Custom Ephesus tour from Izmir details given below is a fully private tour. This Ephesus Tour itinerary can start from Izmir Hotel, Izmir Airport or Izmir port for cruise passengers. You can adjust the timings and order of which individual sites you wish to visit before you meet with your guide. Please keep in mind that, we recommend an early start as early as possible.
Highlights of the tour
- Meet your guide at designated point in Izmir and drive to Selcuk.
- Temple of Artemis,
- Explore Ancient Ephesus,
- Add The Terrace Houses
- Add Basilica of St. John
- Add Ephesus Archaeological Museum
- Add Tomb of Seven Sleepers
- Add Sirince Village
- You can add House of Virgin Mary
- Lunch in a local restaurant with traditional Turkish food
- End of the tour drive back to Izmir Port, to your hotel or Airport/
Included with the tour
- Professional licensed tour guide
- All entrance fees of all sites & museums
- Private, non-smoking, like-new, a/c vehicle for entire touring
- Gift bag incl. "Highlights of Turkey" book
- A delicious Turkish lunch
- No HIDDEN Charges
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed service
- VAT (Value added tax)
Duration of the Tour
This is a private tour, so timing of the tour is completely up to you. We recommend and early start. Custom tour can take maximum 8-9 Hours.For 6-7 hour tours, please see "Full day tour from Izmir"
For guest taking the tour from Kusadasi, please kindly see Ephesus Tours from Kusadasi.
Price of the excursion
Private Ephesus Tour prices varies depending on number of adults and number of individual attractions to be visited. Please get your "price quote" before booking.
* Younger than 5 years old is free of charge. Children aged between 5 and 9 years old is half price.Older than 9 years old is adult price.Also: We would like to introduce local cultural aspect of Ephesus by showing as handmade Carpet & Rug Art Weaving Teaching-Village and Ceramic Center or a Leather Company.
- Personal expenses, beverages served at lunch, tips for guide and driver are not included in the tour price
- Ephesus city ruins are available for everyone to visit. Izmir Ephesus custom tour includes walking approximately 1 (one) mile over uneven and cobblestone areas with inclines and steps. Comfortable walking shoes, comfortable clothing, a hat, sunscreen and insect repellents are recommended. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid accidents
- Basilica of St. John, Terrace Houses, Tomb of Seven Sleepers can be added. Please see custom tours for the new rates
- Temperatures can reach extreme highs during summer months; We recommend that you drink a lot of water and use suitable sun protection while on the tour.
- "Ephesus Archaeological Museum" is now re-open after full renovation
Testimonials & reviews
Some friends and I recently took a cruise and booked a private day tour. We got even more than we expected. Our day in Ephesus was the highlight of a two week trip. Our guide Canan Tunckanat did an amazing job. Her knowledge and enthusiasm were contagious and she added so much to our experience. We didn't just experience Ephesus, we walked in the footsteps of Cleopatra. She made the ruins come alive for us and shared her Turkish culture and hospitality. A truly memorable day.
From my very first contact with this company, I knew my family and I were in great hands. We first drove to the House of the Virgin Mary and Alp (our tour driver) got us there before any other tour group. We had the entire site to ourselves! Next, we went to the ancient city of Ephesus and saw the Temple of Artemis, Terrace Houses, and the many other sites of this ancient city. Then, we visited a Turkish rug demonstration (which was fascinating to see the making of these beautiful rugs), had a wonderful Turkish lunch (which was by far one of my favourite meals), and visited a Turkish pottery store (we spent way too much money here but was totally worth it).
Testimonials & Reviews
“Hi my names Mary Edwards, I'm living in London. Me and my partner decided to go to Turkey with Ephesus tours. It was wonderful so I'd like to share and tell every one.”