Kusadasi Ephesus Tour - Customized
Custom Ephesus tour from Kusadasi is a fully private tour. You can adjust the timings and order of which individual sites you wish to visit before you meet with your guide. Please keep in mind that, we recommend an early start as early as possible.
Highlights of the tour
- Meet your guide at Kusadasi Port or your hotel and drive to Selcuk district
- Explore Ancient Ephesus,
- Can add The Terrace Houses,
- Can add Basilica of St. John,
- Can add Ephesus Archaeological Museum,
- Can add Tomb of Seven Sleepers,
- Can add Sirince Village,
- Can add House of Virgin Mary,
- Lunch in a local Turkish restaurant with traditional Turkish food,
- End of the tour drive back to Kusadasi Port or to your hotel.
Included with the tour
- Professional licensed tour guide,
- All entrance fees of all sites & museums,
- Private, non-smoking, like-new, a/c vehicle for entire touring,
- Gift bag incl. "Highlights of Turkey" book,
- A delicious Turkish lunch,
- No HIDDEN Charges,
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed service,
- VAT (Value added tax)
Duration of the Tour
This is a private tour, so timing of the tour is completely up to you. We recommend and early start. Customized tour can take maximum 8-9 Hours.For 6-7 hour tours, please see "Full day tour from Kusadasi"
For guest taking the tour from Izmir, please kindly see Custom Izmir Ephesus Tour.
Price of the tour
Private Ephesus Tour prices varies depending on number of adults and number of individual attractions to be visited. Please get your "price quote" before booking.
* Younger than 5 years old is free of charge. Children aged between 5 and 9 years old is half price.Older than 9 years old is adult price.Also: We would like to introduce local cultural aspect of Ephesus by showing as handmade Carpet & Rug Art Weaving Teaching-Village and Ceramic Center or a Leather Company.
- Personal expenses, beverages served at lunch, tips for guide and driver are not included in the tour price.
- Ephesus city ruins are available for everyone to visit. Custom Kusadasi Ephesus excursion includes walking approximately 1 mile over uneven and cobblestone areas with inclines and steps. Comfortable walking shoes, comfortable clothing, a hat, sunscreen and insect repellents are recommended. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid accidents.
- Basilica of St. John, Ephesus Archaeological Museum, Sirince Village, Tomb of Seven Sleepers can be added. Please see tailored tours for the new rates.
- Temperatures can reach extreme highs during summer months; We recommend that you drink a lot of water and use suitable sun protection while on the tour.
- "Ephesus Archaeological Museum" is now re-open after full renovation.
Testimonials & reviews
Some friends and I recently took a cruise and booked a private day tour. We got even more than we expected. Our day in Ephesus was the highlight of a two week trip. Our guide Canan Tunckanat did an amazing job. Her knowledge and enthusiasm were contagious and she added so much to our experience. We didn't just experience Ephesus, we walked in the footsteps of Cleopatra. She made the ruins come alive for us and shared her Turkish culture and hospitality. A truly memorable day.
I had searched through the trip advisor reviews and after narrowing the choices down to a few, I sent emails asking for prices and options to create a private tour for our shore excursion. After looking at the options, About Ephesus was the choice and I was very happy with the decision. I was able to take a standard tour and customize it and it was less than half the price of the group tour shore excursion offered by our cruise. We met our private guide and driver as soon as we got off the ship. We first started with a drive out to the Virgin Mary's House. Along the drive, we learned some interesting facts about the region and Turkey in general. Then, we reached Mary's house and toured the site- very interesting. Then it was off to Ephesus where we had a leisurely and informative tour through the amazing ruins. Make sure to get the added tour of the terrace houses. This is the most well preserved ancient ruins ever discovered. After our amazing tour, we were off to a traditional turkish lunch and toured a government sponsored rug factory and showroom. We got an interesting tour of how these beautiful hand made rugs are made. It was actually very interesting although you do have to endure a bit of a sales pitch at the end of the tour. Then it was off to St John's Basilica and the Temple of Artimis to finish the tour. We had about 1/2 an hour to spare, so we explored the markets around Kusadasi before heading back to the ship. The tour was incredible and a highlight of our trip. I would highly recommend this tour company as they were very professional and the price was very reasonable.
Testimonials & Reviews
“Hired Ephesus Tours for a private tour of Ephesus, the Cave of the Seven Sleepers, the Temple of Artemis. He was fantastic and engaging to both us and our kids.”