Kusadasi Ephesus Tour - Half day
Half day Kusadasi Ephesus shore excursion listed below is a fully private excursion, so you can change the timings and order of which individual sites you wish to visit together with your tour guide. We recommend an early start as early as possible to avoid rushing. Half day Ephesus tour from Kusadasi is best if you have limited time at Kusadasi / Ephesus Port.
Highlights of the Excursion from Kusadasi
- Meet your guide at Kusadasi Port and drive to Selcuk district
- Explore Ancient Ephesus,
- Temple of Artemis
- House of Virgin Mary
- Lunch in a local Turkish restaurant with traditional Turkish food
- End of the tour drive back to Kusadasi Port
Included with the tour
- Professional licensed tour guide
- All entrance fees of all sites & museums
- Private, non-smoking, like-new, a/c vehicle for entire touring
- Gift bag incl. "Highlights of Turkey" book
- A delicious Turkish lunch
- No HIDDEN Charges
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed service
- VAT (Value added tax)
Duration of half day excursion from Kusadasi
This half day shore excursion is a private excursion, so timing of the tour is completely up to you. We recommend and early start. Half day tour takes approximately 4-5 Hours.For 6-7 hour excursions, please see "Full day tours from Kusadasi"
For departures from Izmir, please kindly see Half day Ephesus Tours from Izmir.
Price of the half day excursion from Kusadasi
Half day excursion prices varies depending on number of adults and number of individual attractions to be visited. Please get your "price quote" before booking.
* Younger than 5 years old is free of charge. Children aged between 5 and 9 years old is half price. Older than 9 years old is adult price.Also: We would like to introduce local cultural aspect of Ephesus by showing as handmade Carpet & Rug Art Weaving Teaching-Village and Ceramic Centre or a Leather Company.
- Personal expenses, beverages served at lunch, tips for guide and driver are not included in the tour price
- Ephesus city ruins are available for everyone to visit. Kusadasi half day Ephesus shore excursion includes walking approximately 1 mile over uneven and cobblestone areas with inclines and steps. Comfortable walking shoes, comfortable clothing, a hat, sunscreen and insect repellents are recommended. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid accidents
- Terrace Houses, Basilica of St. John, Terrace Houses, Tomb of Seven Sleepers can be added. Please see tailored tours for the new rates
- Temperatures can reach extreme highs during summer months; We recommend that you drink a lot of water and use suitable sun protection while on the tour
- "Ephesus Archaeological Museum" is now re-open after full renovation
Testimonials & reviews
Some friends and I recently took a cruise and booked a private day tour. We got even more than we expected. Our day in Ephesus was the highlight of a two week trip. Our guide Canan Tunckanat did an amazing job. Her knowledge and enthusiasm were contagious and she added so much to our experience. We didn't just experience Ephesus, we walked in the footsteps of Cleopatra. She made the ruins come alive for us and shared her Turkish culture and hospitality. A truly memorable day.
From the time that we started investigating various tours from Kusadasi to the time of actually booking, About Ephesus Tours stood out from the rest. I contacted various tour groups before we left to Kusadasi and Mr Teleri stood out as by far the best in terms of customer service. Immediate replies on emails, descriptive detailed tours provided with more than reasonable prices. When I was ready to book I let Mr Teleri know that I wanted to book two tours with them: Ephesus one day and another day with Priene, Militus, and Didyma. I was in a quandary about what to do about seeing Aphrodisias and Pamukale. It appeared to me that doing both would be impossible. While I was pondering this dilemma my phone rings in Canada. Mrs Julia is calling to help me book my tours with them. I asked her about my dilemma and she put together a full day tour that included both.
Testimonials & Reviews
“I used About Ephesus Tours after reading reviews @ tripadvisor.com. We had Emre as our guide. He is an educated,(history major), polite, attentive guide.”