Kusadasi Ephesus Tour - Half day
Half day Kusadasi Ephesus shore excursion listed below is a fully private excursion, so you can change the timings and order of which individual sites you wish to visit together with your tour guide. We recommend an early start as early as possible to avoid rushing. Half day Ephesus tour from Kusadasi is best if you have limited time at Kusadasi / Ephesus Port.
Highlights of the Excursion from Kusadasi
- Meet your guide at Kusadasi Port and drive to Selcuk district
- Explore Ancient Ephesus,
- Temple of Artemis
- House of Virgin Mary
- Lunch in a local Turkish restaurant with traditional Turkish food
- End of the tour drive back to Kusadasi Port
Included with the tour
- Professional licensed tour guide
- All entrance fees of all sites & museums
- Private, non-smoking, like-new, a/c vehicle for entire touring
- Gift bag incl. "Highlights of Turkey" book
- A delicious Turkish lunch
- No HIDDEN Charges
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed service
- VAT (Value added tax)
Duration of half day excursion from Kusadasi
This half day shore excursion is a private excursion, so timing of the tour is completely up to you. We recommend and early start. Half day tour takes approximately 4-5 Hours.For 6-7 hour excursions, please see "Full day tours from Kusadasi"
For departures from Izmir, please kindly see Half day Ephesus Tours from Izmir.
Price of the half day excursion from Kusadasi
Half day excursion prices varies depending on number of adults and number of individual attractions to be visited. Please get your "price quote" before booking.
* Younger than 5 years old is free of charge. Children aged between 5 and 9 years old is half price. Older than 9 years old is adult price.Also: We would like to introduce local cultural aspect of Ephesus by showing as handmade Carpet & Rug Art Weaving Teaching-Village and Ceramic Centre or a Leather Company.
- Personal expenses, beverages served at lunch, tips for guide and driver are not included in the tour price
- Ephesus city ruins are available for everyone to visit. Kusadasi half day Ephesus shore excursion includes walking approximately 1 mile over uneven and cobblestone areas with inclines and steps. Comfortable walking shoes, comfortable clothing, a hat, sunscreen and insect repellents are recommended. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid accidents
- Terrace Houses, Basilica of St. John, Terrace Houses, Tomb of Seven Sleepers can be added. Please see tailored tours for the new rates
- Temperatures can reach extreme highs during summer months; We recommend that you drink a lot of water and use suitable sun protection while on the tour
- "Ephesus Archaeological Museum" is now re-open after full renovation
Share this page
Testimonials & reviews
Private Ephesus full day visit
Got picked up by Mrs Phyliss ( licensed tour guide) and the driver from Izmir Airport ( after a bit of waiting because our flight had some few minutes delays). She spoke good English. As we drove from the airport to Selcuk/Ephesus she led us in the discussions that covered work, culture, politics, religion as well as family. In about an hour it was as if we have been in Turkey before due her explanations. We went to the house of Virgin Mary (detailed explanation enroute as well as onsite given-because it was a Sunday my wife and I attended the mass for about 5 minutes). Moved to Ephesus ancient city( what a blast from the past) and spent about 1.5 hours (being given details of each section of the City including Ephesus Breeze library and 25000 seater Amphitheatre by our knowledgeable tour guide) from the upper gate to the lower gate. We moved for lunch at carpet weaving facility supported by the Turkish Dept. Of Education- excellent lunch we had and excellent carpets we saw. From there we moved to Selcuk for the Basilica of ST John. It was great touring the supposed tomb of ST Jean/John and the remains of the Church. What an inspiration. Closed off by visiting a leather clothes making outlet - great quality. In summary:Booking arrangements : excellent Tour guide and Driver : Excellent The tour Car/van: Excellent Places visited : great Do I recommend the Ounce Travel company : Absolutely Tour Rates: Very GoodIf you you want visit in summer please note that an ambrela is a must. The place is hot.Im looking at visiting again to tour the 7 churches of Revelation. My first choice should be Ounce Travel.Thanks to Mrs Phillys and Ounce Travel for the journey we may never forget.Jeremiah Mudau From Republic of South Africa
An extraordinary private tour!
I knew that I'd have one day during a business trip to Turkey for seeing Efes (ancient Ephesus) and the surrounding area (including Şirince), and I reserved an Ephesus Breeze tour via Phyliss from Ounce Travel for three colleagues and me. Phyliss was very personable via E-mail and even more so in person, when we met her and discovered that she was going to be our tour guide. We were able to fit in the things that we wanted to see and to have lunch (as well as looking at carpets and sampling fruit wine), but what really made the tour exceptional was Phyliss, with her knowledge, her good English, and her friendliness. I hope to return to Turkey next year, and I will definitely choose Ounce Travel for a tour of Bergama (ancient Pergamum)! Thank you very much! I wholeheartedly recommend this company and this tour guide!
Testimonials & Reviews
“I used About Ephesus Tours after reading reviews @ tripadvisor.com. We had Emre as our guide. He is an educated,(history major), polite, attentive guide.”