Izmir Ephesus Excursion - Half day
Half day Ephesus Tour from Izmir airport is a fully private excursion. Timings and order of which individual sites you wish to visit can be modified together with your private tour guide. In general, half day Izmir Ephesus tours are preferred by guests wish to visit Ephesus from Izmir airport. And this excursion is also suitable if you have limited time leave from Izmir port. Please keep in mind that, we recommend an early start as early as possible.
Highlights of the Excursion
- Meet your guide at Izmir Airport or your hotel and drive to Selcuk.
- Explore Ancient Ephesus,
- House of Virgin Mary
- Temple of Artemis
- Lunch in a local restaurant with traditional Turkish food
- Drive back to Izmir (Izmir Port/Airport/Hotel)
Included with the tour
- Professional licensed tour guide
- All entrance fees of all sites & museums
- Private, non-smoking, like-new, a/c vehicle for entire touring
- Gift bag incl. "Highlights of Turkey" book
- A delicious Turkish lunch
- No HIDDEN Charges
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed service
- VAT (Value added tax)
Duration of half day tour from Izmir
This is a half day private tour, so timing of the excursion is completely up to you. We recommend and early start. Half day excursion takes approximately 4-5 Hours.For 6-7 hour tours, please see "Full day tour from Izmir"
For departures from Kusadasi, please kindly see Ephesus Tours from Kusadasi.
Price of Izmir Ephesus Excursions
Private Ephesus Tours from Izmir prices varies depending on number of adults and number of individual attractions to be visited. Please get your "price quote" before booking.
* Younger than 5 years old is free of charge. Children aged between 5 and 9 years old is half price.Older than 9 years old is adult price.Also: We would like to introduce local cultural aspect of Ephesus by showing as handmade Carpet & Rug Art Weaving Teaching-Village and Ceramic Center or a Leather Company.
- Personal expenses, beverages served at lunch, tips for guide and driver are not included in the tour price
- Ephesus city ruins are available for everyone to visit.Izmir Ephesus full day tour Includes walking approximately 1 mile over uneven and cobblestone areas with inclines and steps. Comfortable walking shoes, comfortable clothing, a hat, sunscreen and insect repellents are recommended. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid accidents
- Basilica of St. John, Terrace Houses, Tomb of Seven Sleepers can be added. Please see custom tours for the new rates
- Temperatures can reach extreme highs during summer months; We recommend that you drink a lot of water and use suitable sun protection while on the tour.
- "Ephesus Archaeological Museum" is now re-open after full renovation
Share this page
Testimonials & reviews
We just returned from an Eastern Mediterranean Cruise and prior to leaving had organized a day tour of Ephesus with Osman tour group.. https://ephesusbreeze.com The tour was amazing. We made one adjustment and arranged to visit Sirince Village. We loved this quaint little village and were very happy to have made this choice. The ruins of Ephesus were fantastic. Selda, our tour guide gave us a wonderful account of the history and accommodated all our needs throughout the day. They took us to a carpet making store where they demonstrated how silk Turkish carpets are made.. Very interesting..
Ephesus Tours A+
We were on a cruise that stopped at Kusadasi Turkey and had booked a tour online. We were greeted on the pier by "Betty" and were taken by private car to the upper gate of Ephesus. Betty explained local history and landmarks on the way to Ephesus as well as walked with us through Ephesus. She was so knowledgeable and interesting. After Ephesus she took us to a rug "college" where we learned the weaving process and history, then had a typical Turkish meal that was delicious! Then we were returned to the pier with time to spare. I can't say enough about "Betty" and About Ephesus Tours! It was a fabulous experience.
Testimonials & Reviews
“So happy for contacting Ephesus Tours and giving our party of four a private tour of ancient city of Ephesus including the Terrace Houses, the House of the Virgin Mary.”