Kusadasi Ephesus Tour - Full day
The Full day Ephesus tour from Kusadasi port is a fully private tour. If you wish, you can adjust the timings and order of which individual sites you wish to visit together with your private tour guide. Please keep in mind that, we recommend an early start as early as possible.
Itinerary of the Tour
- Meet your guide at Kusadasi Port and drive to Selcuk district
- Explore Ancient Ephesus,
- Temple of Artemission
- House of Virgin Mary
- Ephesus Museum
- Lunch in a local Turkish restaurant with traditional Turkish food
- Drive back to Kusadasi Port
Included with the tour
- Professional licensed tour guide
- All entrance fees of all sites & museums
- Private, non-smoking, like-new, a/c vehicle for entire touring
- Gift bag incl. "Highlights of Turkey" book
- A delicious Turkish lunch
- No HIDDEN Charges
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed service
- VAT (Value added tax)
Duration of the Tour
Kusadasi Ephesus Tour is a private tour, so timing of the tour is completely up to you. We recommend and early start. Full day tour takes approximately 6-7 Hours.For 3-4 hour tours, please see "Half day tour from Kusadasi port"
For departures from Izmir, please kindly see Full day tour from Izmir.
Price of the tour
Full day Private Tour prices varies depending on number of adults and number of individual attractions to be visited. Please get your "price quote" before booking.
* Younger than 5 years old is free of charge. Children aged between 5 and 9 years old is half price.Older than 9 years old is adult price.Also: We would like to introduce local cultural aspect of Ephesus by showing as handmade Carpet & Rug Art Weaving Teaching-Village and Ceramic Center or a Leather Company.
- Personal expenses, beverages served at lunch, tips for guide and driver are not included in the tour price
- Ephesus city ruins are available for everyone to visit. Full day Ephesus Tour from Kusadasi includes walking approximately 1 mile over uneven and cobblestone areas with inclines and steps. Comfortable walking shoes, comfortable clothing, a hat, sunscreen and insect repellents are recommended. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid accidents
- Basilica of St. John, Ephesus Terrace Houses, Tomb of Seven Sleepers can be added. Please see tailored tours for these options
- Temperatures can reach extreme highs during summer months; We recommend that you drink a lot of water and use suitable sun protection while on the tour
- "Ephesus Archaeological Museum" is now re-open after full renovation
Share this page
Testimonials & reviews
Excellent tour, excellent service
This was by far the best tour I have ever been on. From start to finish the tour was conducted with complete professionalism while still remaining fun. I was impressed by the organisation and structure of the tour including the organisation of my return flight tickets from Istanbul to Izmir.Raife, my tour guide was extremely knowledgeable, fun, friendly and a pleasure to be with. She also spoke perfect English which made understanding each part of the tour very simple. I will be recommending Ephesus Tours to anybody planning to visit Turkey. What a great experience and service!
Ephesus private tour
We had the most wonderful guide Phyliss on our recent tour of Ephesus. We were met promptly at the cruise ship terminal in Kusadasi and whisked away in a very comfortable and clean mini bus. Our driver was excellent too. Phyliss had a lot of knowledge of the sights we were seeing and could answer all the questions we had. We did our booking online a few months before and each time, our emails were answered promptly and right to the point. Our private tour was also customized for us, based on me describing the things I wanted to do and see. I'd highly recommend this tour company to anyone who is visiting the region. Thank you for the wonderful time we had in Ephesus.
Testimonials & Reviews
“Hired Ephesus Tours for a private tour of Ephesus, the Cave of the Seven Sleepers, the Temple of Artemis. He was fantastic and engaging to both us and our kids.”