Kusadasi Ephesus Tour - Full day
The Full day Ephesus tour from Kusadasi port is a fully private tour. If you wish, you can adjust the timings and order of which individual sites you wish to visit together with your private tour guide. Please keep in mind that, we recommend an early start as early as possible.
Itinerary of the Tour
- Meet your guide at Kusadasi Port and drive to Selcuk district
- Explore Ancient Ephesus,
- Temple of Artemission
- House of Virgin Mary
- Ephesus Museum
- Lunch in a local Turkish restaurant with traditional Turkish food
- Drive back to Kusadasi Port
Included with the tour
- Professional licensed tour guide
- All entrance fees of all sites & museums
- Private, non-smoking, like-new, a/c vehicle for entire touring
- Gift bag incl. "Highlights of Turkey" book
- A delicious Turkish lunch
- No HIDDEN Charges
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed service
- VAT (Value added tax)
Duration of the Tour
Kusadasi Ephesus Tour is a private tour, so timing of the tour is completely up to you. We recommend and early start. Full day tour takes approximately 6-7 Hours.For 3-4 hour tours, please see "Half day tour from Kusadasi port"
For departures from Izmir, please kindly see Full day tour from Izmir.
Price of the tour
Full day Private Tour prices varies depending on number of adults and number of individual attractions to be visited. Please get your "price quote" before booking.
* Younger than 5 years old is free of charge. Children aged between 5 and 9 years old is half price.Older than 9 years old is adult price.Also: We would like to introduce local cultural aspect of Ephesus by showing as handmade Carpet & Rug Art Weaving Teaching-Village and Ceramic Center or a Leather Company.
- Personal expenses, beverages served at lunch, tips for guide and driver are not included in the tour price
- Ephesus city ruins are available for everyone to visit. Full day Ephesus Tour from Kusadasi includes walking approximately 1 mile over uneven and cobblestone areas with inclines and steps. Comfortable walking shoes, comfortable clothing, a hat, sunscreen and insect repellents are recommended. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid accidents
- Basilica of St. John, Ephesus Terrace Houses, Tomb of Seven Sleepers can be added. Please see tailored tours for these options
- Temperatures can reach extreme highs during summer months; We recommend that you drink a lot of water and use suitable sun protection while on the tour
- "Ephesus Archaeological Museum" is now re-open after full renovation
Share this page
Testimonials & reviews
Ephesus Highlights Tour with Ounce Travel
We got picked up at our hotel in Selcuk by the lovely Mrs Phyliss, who took us to all the main highlights of the city such as Virgin Mary house, the ancient city of Ephesus, Terrace Houses, the Temple of Artemis and even got a bit of time to go through some local products shops. Mrs Phyliss was not only very professional but also very knowledgeable of the sites and was able to address all the questions we had along the way. We are very glad to have had such an amazing experience and will definitely call her back next time in Turkey.
We booked our own excursion to Ephesus as part of our cruise holiday because it was far cheaper than the cruise line's excursion. It was so easy to book online in advance and a quick phone call to confirm our booking. There was no deposit to pay although we did need to pay in cash at the end of the tour. We were met at the port by our guide, Hulya. The transport for 6 of us was spacious, clean and comfortable and Hulya gave an interesting talk about Turkey on the way to Ephesus. Ephesus is absolutely fascinating and we felt lucky to have Hulya for our guide as she is clearly very knowledgeable, being a volunteer archaeologist at the site. We visited the Terrace Houses and Hulya introduced us to her tutor who discovered them. We had asked to visit the Ephesus Museum and Hulya talked us through the exhibits before allowing us time to look round on our own. We then enjoyed a lovelyTurkish lunch at the inevitable craft centre, although the explanation of how the carpets are made was actually very interesting. We didn't feel too pressured into buying anything but it was slightly unnerving when the salesman appeared to lock the door! All in all, a very memorable day for both adults and teenagers and highly recommended. Hulya even posted a parcel of guide books and gift bags to us in the UK because it had been forgotten on the day. This was a very nice touch and much appreciated.
Testimonials & Reviews
“We were very pleased with his promptness in meeting us at ship with a clean, air conditioned van. As a former teacher, his information was engaging and fun.”