Kusadasi Ephesus Tour - Full day
The Full day Ephesus tour from Kusadasi port is a fully private tour. If you wish, you can adjust the timings and order of which individual sites you wish to visit together with your private tour guide. Please keep in mind that, we recommend an early start as early as possible.
Itinerary of the Tour
- Meet your guide at Kusadasi Port and drive to Selcuk district
- Explore Ancient Ephesus,
- Temple of Artemission
- House of Virgin Mary
- Ephesus Museum
- Lunch in a local Turkish restaurant with traditional Turkish food
- Drive back to Kusadasi Port
Included with the tour
- Professional licensed tour guide
- All entrance fees of all sites & museums
- Private, non-smoking, like-new, a/c vehicle for entire touring
- Gift bag incl. "Highlights of Turkey" book
- A delicious Turkish lunch
- No HIDDEN Charges
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed service
- VAT (Value added tax)
Duration of the Tour
Kusadasi Ephesus Tour is a private tour, so timing of the tour is completely up to you. We recommend and early start. Full day tour takes approximately 6-7 Hours.For 3-4 hour tours, please see "Half day tour from Kusadasi port"
For departures from Izmir, please kindly see Full day tour from Izmir.
Price of the tour
Full day Private Tour prices varies depending on number of adults and number of individual attractions to be visited. Please get your "price quote" before booking.
* Younger than 5 years old is free of charge. Children aged between 5 and 9 years old is half price.Older than 9 years old is adult price.Also: We would like to introduce local cultural aspect of Ephesus by showing as handmade Carpet & Rug Art Weaving Teaching-Village and Ceramic Center or a Leather Company.
- Personal expenses, beverages served at lunch, tips for guide and driver are not included in the tour price
- Ephesus city ruins are available for everyone to visit. Full day Ephesus Tour from Kusadasi includes walking approximately 1 mile over uneven and cobblestone areas with inclines and steps. Comfortable walking shoes, comfortable clothing, a hat, sunscreen and insect repellents are recommended. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid accidents
- Basilica of St. John, Ephesus Terrace Houses, Tomb of Seven Sleepers can be added. Please see tailored tours for these options
- Temperatures can reach extreme highs during summer months; We recommend that you drink a lot of water and use suitable sun protection while on the tour
- "Ephesus Archaeological Museum" is now re-open after full renovation
Share this page
Testimonials & reviews
Some friends and I recently took a cruise and booked a private day tour. We got even more than we expected. Our day in Ephesus was the highlight of a two week trip. Our guide Canan Tunckanat did an amazing job. Her knowledge and enthusiasm were contagious and she added so much to our experience. We didn't just experience Ephesus, we walked in the footsteps of Cleopatra. She made the ruins come alive for us and shared her Turkish culture and hospitality. A truly memorable day.
From the time that we started investigating various tours from Kusadasi to the time of actually booking, About Ephesus Tours stood out from the rest. I contacted various tour groups before we left to Kusadasi and Mr Teleri stood out as by far the best in terms of customer service. Immediate replies on emails, descriptive detailed tours provided with more than reasonable prices. When I was ready to book I let Mr Teleri know that I wanted to book two tours with them: Ephesus one day and another day with Priene, Militus, and Didyma. I was in a quandary about what to do about seeing Aphrodisias and Pamukale. It appeared to me that doing both would be impossible. While I was pondering this dilemma my phone rings in Canada. Mrs Julia is calling to help me book my tours with them. I asked her about my dilemma and she put together a full day tour that included both.
Testimonials & Reviews
“Hi my names Mary Edwards, I'm living in London. Me and my partner decided to go to Turkey with Ephesus tours. It was wonderful so I'd like to share and tell every one.”