Izmir Ephesus Tours - Full day
Ephesus Tour from Izmir is a private tour, so you can adjust the timings and order of which individual sites you wish to visit together with your private tour guide. Please keep in mind that, for Izmir to Ephesus private tour, we recommend an early start as early as possible. You can also take the tour from Izmir Airport or from Hotel in Izmir.
- Meet your guide at Izmir Port and drive to Selcuk district
- Explore Ancient Ephesus,
- Temple of Artemis
- House of Virgin Mary
- Ephesus Museum
- Lunch in a local Turkish restaurant with traditional Turkish food
- Drive back to Izmir (Izmir Port/Airport/Hotel)
- Professional licensed tour guide,
- All entrance fees of all sites & museums,
- Private, non-smoking, like-new, a/c vehicle for entire touring,
- Gift bag incl. "Highlights of Turkey" book,
- A delicious Turkish lunch,
- No HIDDEN Charges,
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed service,
- VAT (Value added tax)
Duration of the tour from Izmir Port
This is a Full day deluxe Ephesus tour, so timing of the tour is completely up to you. We recommend and early start. Full day tour takes approximately 6-7 Hours.For 3-4 hour tours, please see "Half day tour from Izmir"
For departures from Kusadasi, please kindly see Ephesus Tours from Kusadasi port.
Price of Izmir Ephesus tours
Prices of Private Tours from Izmir varies depending on number of adults and number of individual attractions to be visited. Please get your "price quote" before booking.
* Younger than 5 years old is free of charge. Children aged between 5 and 9 years old is half price.Older than 9 years old is adult price.Also: We would like to introduce local cultural aspect of Ephesus by showing as handmade Carpet & Rug Art Weaving Teaching-Village and Ceramic Center or a Leather Company.
- Personal expenses, beverages served at lunch, tips for guide and driver are not included in the tour price.
- Ephesus city ruins are available for everyone to visit.Izmir Ephesus full day tour Includes walking approximately 1 mile over uneven and cobblestone areas with inclines and steps. Comfortable walking shoes, comfortable clothing, a hat, sunscreen and insect repellents are recommended. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid accidents.
- Basilica of St. John, Terrace Houses, Tomb of Seven Sleepers can be added. Please see custom tours for the new rates.
- Temperatures can reach extreme highs during summer months; We recommend that you drink a lot of water and use suitable sun protection while on the tour.
- "Ephesus Archaeological Museum" is now re-open after full renovation.
Share this page
Testimonials & reviews
Ephesus Highlights Tour with Ounce Travel
We got picked up at our hotel in Selcuk by the lovely Mrs Phyliss, who took us to all the main highlights of the city such as Virgin Mary house, the ancient city of Ephesus, Terrace Houses, the Temple of Artemis and even got a bit of time to go through some local products shops. Mrs Phyliss was not only very professional but also very knowledgeable of the sites and was able to address all the questions we had along the way. We are very glad to have had such an amazing experience and will definitely call her back next time in Turkey.
Ephesus private tour
We had the most wonderful guide Phyliss on our recent tour of Ephesus. We were met promptly at the cruise ship terminal in Kusadasi and whisked away in a very comfortable and clean mini bus. Our driver was excellent too. Phyliss had a lot of knowledge of the sights we were seeing and could answer all the questions we had. We did our booking online a few months before and each time, our emails were answered promptly and right to the point. Our private tour was also customized for us, based on me describing the things I wanted to do and see. I'd highly recommend this tour company to anyone who is visiting the region. Thank you for the wonderful time we had in Ephesus.
Testimonials & Reviews
“Hired Ephesus Tours for a private tour of Ephesus, the Cave of the Seven Sleepers, the Temple of Artemis. He was fantastic and engaging to both us and our kids.”