Izmir Ephesus Tours - Full day
Ephesus Tour from Izmir is a private tour, so you can adjust the timings and order of which individual sites you wish to visit together with your private tour guide. Please keep in mind that, for Izmir to Ephesus private tour, we recommend an early start as early as possible. You can also take the tour from Izmir Airport or from Hotel in Izmir.
- Meet your guide at Izmir Port and drive to Selcuk district
- Explore Ancient Ephesus,
- Temple of Artemis
- House of Virgin Mary
- Ephesus Museum
- Lunch in a local Turkish restaurant with traditional Turkish food
- Drive back to Izmir (Izmir Port/Airport/Hotel)
- Professional licensed tour guide,
- All entrance fees of all sites & museums,
- Private, non-smoking, like-new, a/c vehicle for entire touring,
- Gift bag incl. "Highlights of Turkey" book,
- A delicious Turkish lunch,
- No HIDDEN Charges,
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed service,
- VAT (Value added tax)
Duration of the tour from Izmir Port
This is a Full day deluxe Ephesus tour, so timing of the tour is completely up to you. We recommend and early start. Full day tour takes approximately 6-7 Hours.For 3-4 hour tours, please see "Half day tour from Izmir"
For departures from Kusadasi, please kindly see Ephesus Tours from Kusadasi port.
Price of Izmir Ephesus tours
Prices of Private Tours from Izmir varies depending on number of adults and number of individual attractions to be visited. Please get your "price quote" before booking.
* Younger than 5 years old is free of charge. Children aged between 5 and 9 years old is half price.Older than 9 years old is adult price.Also: We would like to introduce local cultural aspect of Ephesus by showing as handmade Carpet & Rug Art Weaving Teaching-Village and Ceramic Center or a Leather Company.
- Personal expenses, beverages served at lunch, tips for guide and driver are not included in the tour price.
- Ephesus city ruins are available for everyone to visit.Izmir Ephesus full day tour Includes walking approximately 1 mile over uneven and cobblestone areas with inclines and steps. Comfortable walking shoes, comfortable clothing, a hat, sunscreen and insect repellents are recommended. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid accidents.
- Basilica of St. John, Terrace Houses, Tomb of Seven Sleepers can be added. Please see custom tours for the new rates.
- Temperatures can reach extreme highs during summer months; We recommend that you drink a lot of water and use suitable sun protection while on the tour.
- "Ephesus Archaeological Museum" is now re-open after full renovation.
Share this page
Testimonials & reviews
Biblical Ephesus Tour
Phyliss was our professional tour guide. She did an amazing job! Her english was excellent as was her knowledge of the area. Our 13 year old son was spellbound by her history lessons. The driver was professional and very safe! We had a wonderful day that included watching Turkish rugs being woven and participating in a fashion show at a leather goods showroom as well as the Biblical highlights!
An extraordinary private tour!
I knew that I'd have one day during a business trip to Turkey for seeing Efes (ancient Ephesus) and the surrounding area (including Şirince), and I reserved an Ephesus Breeze tour via Phyliss from Ounce Travel for three colleagues and me. Phyliss was very personable via E-mail and even more so in person, when we met her and discovered that she was going to be our tour guide. We were able to fit in the things that we wanted to see and to have lunch (as well as looking at carpets and sampling fruit wine), but what really made the tour exceptional was Phyliss, with her knowledge, her good English, and her friendliness. I hope to return to Turkey next year, and I will definitely choose Ounce Travel for a tour of Bergama (ancient Pergamum)! Thank you very much! I wholeheartedly recommend this company and this tour guide!
Testimonials & Reviews
“We were very pleased with his promptness in meeting us at ship with a clean, air conditioned van. As a former teacher, his information was engaging and fun.”