Izmir Ephesus Tours - Full day
Ephesus Tour from Izmir is a private tour, so you can adjust the timings and order of which individual sites you wish to visit together with your private tour guide. Please keep in mind that, for Izmir to Ephesus private tour, we recommend an early start as early as possible. You can also take the tour from Izmir Airport or from Hotel in Izmir.
- Meet your guide at Izmir Port and drive to Selcuk district
- Explore Ancient Ephesus,
- Temple of Artemis
- House of Virgin Mary
- Ephesus Museum
- Lunch in a local Turkish restaurant with traditional Turkish food
- Drive back to Izmir (Izmir Port/Airport/Hotel)
- Professional licensed tour guide,
- All entrance fees of all sites & museums,
- Private, non-smoking, like-new, a/c vehicle for entire touring,
- Gift bag incl. "Highlights of Turkey" book,
- A delicious Turkish lunch,
- No HIDDEN Charges,
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed service,
- VAT (Value added tax)
Duration of the tour from Izmir Port
This is a Full day deluxe Ephesus tour, so timing of the tour is completely up to you. We recommend and early start. Full day tour takes approximately 6-7 Hours.For 3-4 hour tours, please see "Half day tour from Izmir"
For departures from Kusadasi, please kindly see Ephesus Tours from Kusadasi port.
Price of Izmir Ephesus tours
Prices of Private Tours from Izmir varies depending on number of adults and number of individual attractions to be visited. Please get your "price quote" before booking.
* Younger than 5 years old is free of charge. Children aged between 5 and 9 years old is half price.Older than 9 years old is adult price.Also: We would like to introduce local cultural aspect of Ephesus by showing as handmade Carpet & Rug Art Weaving Teaching-Village and Ceramic Center or a Leather Company.
- Personal expenses, beverages served at lunch, tips for guide and driver are not included in the tour price.
- Ephesus city ruins are available for everyone to visit.Izmir Ephesus full day tour Includes walking approximately 1 mile over uneven and cobblestone areas with inclines and steps. Comfortable walking shoes, comfortable clothing, a hat, sunscreen and insect repellents are recommended. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid accidents.
- Basilica of St. John, Terrace Houses, Tomb of Seven Sleepers can be added. Please see custom tours for the new rates.
- Temperatures can reach extreme highs during summer months; We recommend that you drink a lot of water and use suitable sun protection while on the tour.
- "Ephesus Archaeological Museum" is now re-open after full renovation.
Share this page
Testimonials & reviews
Great day in Turkey!
We got back a couple of hours ago from an absolutely delightful experience touring. Ephesus. Our tour guide Filiz was incredibly knowledgeable, professional and totally great at explaining the wonder of Ephesus. We only wish that we had her for a tour guide in Naples. We would heartily recommend this company to anyone visiting. Turkey. We hope one day to go to Istanbul and definitely plan on calling Ephesus Tours again. Thank you Filiz for a great time!
From the time that we started investigating various tours from Kusadasi to the time of actually booking, About Ephesus Tours stood out from the rest. I contacted various tour groups before we left to Kusadasi and Mr Teleri stood out as by far the best in terms of customer service. Immediate replies on emails, descriptive detailed tours provided with more than reasonable prices. When I was ready to book I let Mr Teleri know that I wanted to book two tours with them: Ephesus one day and another day with Priene, Militus, and Didyma. I was in a quandary about what to do about seeing Aphrodisias and Pamukale. It appeared to me that doing both would be impossible. While I was pondering this dilemma my phone rings in Canada. Mrs Julia is calling to help me book my tours with them. I asked her about my dilemma and she put together a full day tour that included both.
Testimonials & Reviews
“We were very pleased with his promptness in meeting us at ship with a clean, air conditioned van. As a former teacher, his information was engaging and fun.”