Izmir Ephesus Tours - Full day
Ephesus Tour from Izmir is a private tour, so you can adjust the timings and order of which individual sites you wish to visit together with your private tour guide. Please keep in mind that, for Izmir to Ephesus private tour, we recommend an early start as early as possible. You can also take the tour from Izmir Airport or from Hotel in Izmir.
- Meet your guide at Izmir Port and drive to Selcuk district
- Explore Ancient Ephesus,
- Temple of Artemis
- House of Virgin Mary
- Ephesus Museum
- Lunch in a local Turkish restaurant with traditional Turkish food
- Drive back to Izmir (Izmir Port/Airport/Hotel)
- Professional licensed tour guide,
- All entrance fees of all sites & museums,
- Private, non-smoking, like-new, a/c vehicle for entire touring,
- Gift bag incl. "Highlights of Turkey" book,
- A delicious Turkish lunch,
- No HIDDEN Charges,
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed service,
- VAT (Value added tax)
Duration of the tour from Izmir Port
This is a Full day deluxe Ephesus tour, so timing of the tour is completely up to you. We recommend and early start. Full day tour takes approximately 6-7 Hours.For 3-4 hour tours, please see "Half day tour from Izmir"
For departures from Kusadasi, please kindly see Ephesus Tours from Kusadasi port.
Price of Izmir Ephesus tours
Prices of Private Tours from Izmir varies depending on number of adults and number of individual attractions to be visited. Please get your "price quote" before booking.
* Younger than 5 years old is free of charge. Children aged between 5 and 9 years old is half price.Older than 9 years old is adult price.Also: We would like to introduce local cultural aspect of Ephesus by showing as handmade Carpet & Rug Art Weaving Teaching-Village and Ceramic Center or a Leather Company.
- Personal expenses, beverages served at lunch, tips for guide and driver are not included in the tour price.
- Ephesus city ruins are available for everyone to visit.Izmir Ephesus full day tour Includes walking approximately 1 mile over uneven and cobblestone areas with inclines and steps. Comfortable walking shoes, comfortable clothing, a hat, sunscreen and insect repellents are recommended. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid accidents.
- Basilica of St. John, Terrace Houses, Tomb of Seven Sleepers can be added. Please see custom tours for the new rates.
- Temperatures can reach extreme highs during summer months; We recommend that you drink a lot of water and use suitable sun protection while on the tour.
- "Ephesus Archaeological Museum" is now re-open after full renovation.
Share this page
Testimonials & reviews
Private Ephesus full day visit
Got picked up by Mrs Phyliss ( licensed tour guide) and the driver from Izmir Airport ( after a bit of waiting because our flight had some few minutes delays). She spoke good English. As we drove from the airport to Selcuk/Ephesus she led us in the discussions that covered work, culture, politics, religion as well as family. In about an hour it was as if we have been in Turkey before due her explanations. We went to the house of Virgin Mary (detailed explanation enroute as well as onsite given-because it was a Sunday my wife and I attended the mass for about 5 minutes). Moved to Ephesus ancient city( what a blast from the past) and spent about 1.5 hours (being given details of each section of the City including Ephesus Breeze library and 25000 seater Amphitheatre by our knowledgeable tour guide) from the upper gate to the lower gate. We moved for lunch at carpet weaving facility supported by the Turkish Dept. Of Education- excellent lunch we had and excellent carpets we saw. From there we moved to Selcuk for the Basilica of ST John. It was great touring the supposed tomb of ST Jean/John and the remains of the Church. What an inspiration. Closed off by visiting a leather clothes making outlet - great quality. In summary:Booking arrangements : excellent Tour guide and Driver : Excellent The tour Car/van: Excellent Places visited : great Do I recommend the Ounce Travel company : Absolutely Tour Rates: Very GoodIf you you want visit in summer please note that an ambrela is a must. The place is hot.Im looking at visiting again to tour the 7 churches of Revelation. My first choice should be Ounce Travel.Thanks to Mrs Phillys and Ounce Travel for the journey we may never forget.Jeremiah Mudau From Republic of South Africa
Ephesus private tour
We had the most wonderful guide Phyliss on our recent tour of Ephesus. We were met promptly at the cruise ship terminal in Kusadasi and whisked away in a very comfortable and clean mini bus. Our driver was excellent too. Phyliss had a lot of knowledge of the sights we were seeing and could answer all the questions we had. We did our booking online a few months before and each time, our emails were answered promptly and right to the point. Our private tour was also customized for us, based on me describing the things I wanted to do and see. I'd highly recommend this tour company to anyone who is visiting the region. Thank you for the wonderful time we had in Ephesus.
Testimonials & Reviews
“We were very pleased with his promptness in meeting us at ship with a clean, air conditioned van. As a former teacher, his information was engaging and fun.”