Kusadasi Ephesus Tour - Full day
The Full day Ephesus tour from Kusadasi port is a fully private tour. If you wish, you can adjust the timings and order of which individual sites you wish to visit together with your private tour guide. Please keep in mind that, we recommend an early start as early as possible.
Itinerary of the Tour
- Meet your guide at Kusadasi Port and drive to Selcuk district
- Explore Ancient Ephesus,
- Temple of Artemission
- House of Virgin Mary
- Ephesus Museum
- Lunch in a local Turkish restaurant with traditional Turkish food
- Drive back to Kusadasi Port
Included with the tour
- Professional licensed tour guide
- All entrance fees of all sites & museums
- Private, non-smoking, like-new, a/c vehicle for entire touring
- Gift bag incl. "Highlights of Turkey" book
- A delicious Turkish lunch
- No HIDDEN Charges
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed service
- VAT (Value added tax)
Duration of the Tour
Kusadasi Ephesus Tour is a private tour, so timing of the tour is completely up to you. We recommend and early start. Full day tour takes approximately 6-7 Hours.For 3-4 hour tours, please see "Half day tour from Kusadasi port"
For departures from Izmir, please kindly see Full day tour from Izmir.
Price of the tour
Full day Private Tour prices varies depending on number of adults and number of individual attractions to be visited. Please get your "price quote" before booking.
* Younger than 5 years old is free of charge. Children aged between 5 and 9 years old is half price.Older than 9 years old is adult price.Also: We would like to introduce local cultural aspect of Ephesus by showing as handmade Carpet & Rug Art Weaving Teaching-Village and Ceramic Center or a Leather Company.
- Personal expenses, beverages served at lunch, tips for guide and driver are not included in the tour price
- Ephesus city ruins are available for everyone to visit. Full day Ephesus Tour from Kusadasi includes walking approximately 1 mile over uneven and cobblestone areas with inclines and steps. Comfortable walking shoes, comfortable clothing, a hat, sunscreen and insect repellents are recommended. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid accidents
- Basilica of St. John, Ephesus Terrace Houses, Tomb of Seven Sleepers can be added. Please see tailored tours for these options
- Temperatures can reach extreme highs during summer months; We recommend that you drink a lot of water and use suitable sun protection while on the tour
- "Ephesus Archaeological Museum" is now re-open after full renovation
Testimonials & reviews
Some friends and I recently took a cruise and booked a private day tour. We got even more than we expected. Our day in Ephesus was the highlight of a two week trip. Our guide Canan Tunckanat did an amazing job. Her knowledge and enthusiasm were contagious and she added so much to our experience. We didn't just experience Ephesus, we walked in the footsteps of Cleopatra. She made the ruins come alive for us and shared her Turkish culture and hospitality. A truly memorable day.
Arrival at Izmir from Istanbul by plane. First to Isa Bey mosque where the columns are recycled from Artemis Temple remains. Then, to Ephesus Roman city tour. Bring along hats, umbrella and sunglasses. It was very hot even in September. Also, good walking shoes or comfy sandals. Turkey was part of the ancient Roman empire, so, there are many Roman ruins in Turkey such as Artemis, Ephesus, Hierapolis-Pamukkale, Side, Perge, Aspendos. News to me. Tour around Ephesus gave a glimpse of life back then. Pretty impressive. The Romans are great builders. The early mosaic at the marketplace floor, the communal toilets with central heating, the sewerage and drainage system, the marble street, the library, and the theatre. Pity it didn't last. Attacks by pirates, Turks, etc and then earthquakes scatter the civilized cities into field of ruins. After Ephesus, tour to Mary's house on top of hill overlooking Aegean sea. Tranquil atmosphere with surrounding olive trees and orchards. I can imagine Mary finding peace during her last years running away from Jerusalem after Christ was crucified and making her way there after 1000s kilometres. The house was reconstructed. Locals selling fresh peaches, figs, pomegranate outside. Pit stops for some fine carpets and leather fashion house.
Testimonials & Reviews
“We had a great experience on Ephesus Breeze. It was better, and less expensive, than travelling with a large group of people on a tour bus all day. Our guide, was great. We felt safe and comfortable. "