Istanbul Ephesus Tour
Istanbul Ephesus Tour is a private tour and you can modify the timings and order of individual sites you wish to visit together with your private tour guide. Please note that, we recommend an early start as early as possible. A one day tour from Istanbul to Ephesus ruins can best be done by flight.
Highlights of Istanbul Ephesus Tour
- Fly from Istanbul Airport to Izmir Airport .
- Then drive to Selcuk.
- Visit Temple of Artemis,
- Explore Ancient Ephesus City,
- House of Virgin Mary
- Ephesus Museum
- Traditional lunch in a local restaurant with Turkish food
- At the end of the tour drive back to Izmir Airport
- Fly from Izmir Airport back to Istanbul Airport
Included with the tour
- Professional licensed tour guide
- All entrance fees of all sites & museums
- Private, non-smoking, like-new, a/c vehicle for entire touring
- Transfers both from and to airport
- Gift bag incl. "Highlights of Turkey" book
- A delicious Turkish lunch
- No HIDDEN Charges
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed service
- VAT (Value added tax)
- Flight tickets (Purchased separately)
- Personal expenses
- Beverages served at lunch
- Tips for guide and driver
Duration of the tour
This is a private tour, so timing of the tour is completely up to you. We recommend and early start. Full day tour takes approximately 6-7 Hours (excluding flight).For 3-4 hour tours, please see "Half day tours from Istanbul"
For departures from Kusadasi, please kindly see Kusadasi Ephesus Tours.
Price of Istanbul Ephesus tour
Istanbul Ephesus Tour prices varies depending on number of adults and number of individual attractions to be visited. Please get your "price quote" before booking.
* Flight tickets will be calculated and purchased "separately" and will be added after arrangement via email.
* Younger than 5 years old is free of charge. Children aged between 5 and 9 years old is half price.Older than 9 years old is adult price.Also: We would like to introduce local cultural aspect of Ephesus by showing as handmade Carpet & Rug Art Weaving Teaching-Village and Ceramic Center or a Leather Company.
- Personal expenses, beverages served at lunch, tips for guide and driver are not included in the tour price
- Ephesus city ruins are available for everyone to visit.Izmir Ephesus full day tour Includes walking approximately 1 mile over uneven and cobblestone areas with inclines and steps. Comfortable walking shoes, comfortable clothing, a hat, sunscreen and insect repellents are recommended. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid accidents
- Basilica of St. John, Terrace Houses, Tomb of Seven Sleepers can be added. Please see custom tours for the new rates
- Temperatures can reach extreme highs during summer months; We recommend that you drink a lot of water and use suitable sun protection while on the tour.
- "Ephesus Archaeological Museum" is now re-open after full renovation
Share this page
Testimonials & reviews
Great day in Turkey!
We got back a couple of hours ago from an absolutely delightful experience touring. Ephesus. Our tour guide Filiz was incredibly knowledgeable, professional and totally great at explaining the wonder of Ephesus. We only wish that we had her for a tour guide in Naples. We would heartily recommend this company to anyone visiting. Turkey. We hope one day to go to Istanbul and definitely plan on calling Ephesus Tours again. Thank you Filiz for a great time!
I had searched through the trip advisor reviews and after narrowing the choices down to a few, I sent emails asking for prices and options to create a private tour for our shore excursion. After looking at the options, About Ephesus was the choice and I was very happy with the decision. I was able to take a standard tour and customize it and it was less than half the price of the group tour shore excursion offered by our cruise. We met our private guide and driver as soon as we got off the ship. We first started with a drive out to the Virgin Mary's House. Along the drive, we learned some interesting facts about the region and Turkey in general. Then, we reached Mary's house and toured the site- very interesting. Then it was off to Ephesus where we had a leisurely and informative tour through the amazing ruins. Make sure to get the added tour of the terrace houses. This is the most well preserved ancient ruins ever discovered. After our amazing tour, we were off to a traditional turkish lunch and toured a government sponsored rug factory and showroom. We got an interesting tour of how these beautiful hand made rugs are made. It was actually very interesting although you do have to endure a bit of a sales pitch at the end of the tour. Then it was off to St John's Basilica and the Temple of Artimis to finish the tour. We had about 1/2 an hour to spare, so we explored the markets around Kusadasi before heading back to the ship. The tour was incredible and a highlight of our trip. I would highly recommend this tour company as they were very professional and the price was very reasonable.
Testimonials & Reviews
“Cruised with NCL but was put off with the price and itinerary so found Ephesus Tours on the web as they picked up from Izmir. She was excellent. Very highly recommended.”