Istanbul Ephesus Tour
Istanbul Ephesus Tour is a private tour and you can modify the timings and order of individual sites you wish to visit together with your private tour guide. Please note that, we recommend an early start as early as possible. A one day tour from Istanbul to Ephesus ruins can best be done by flight.
Highlights of Istanbul Ephesus Tour
- Fly from Istanbul Airport to Izmir Airport .
- Then drive to Selcuk.
- Visit Temple of Artemis,
- Explore Ancient Ephesus City,
- House of Virgin Mary
- Ephesus Museum
- Traditional lunch in a local restaurant with Turkish food
- At the end of the tour drive back to Izmir Airport
- Fly from Izmir Airport back to Istanbul Airport
Included with the tour
- Professional licensed tour guide
- All entrance fees of all sites & museums
- Private, non-smoking, like-new, a/c vehicle for entire touring
- Transfers both from and to airport
- Gift bag incl. "Highlights of Turkey" book
- A delicious Turkish lunch
- No HIDDEN Charges
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed service
- VAT (Value added tax)
- Flight tickets (Purchased separately)
- Personal expenses
- Beverages served at lunch
- Tips for guide and driver
Duration of the tour
This is a private tour, so timing of the tour is completely up to you. We recommend and early start. Full day tour takes approximately 6-7 Hours (excluding flight).For 3-4 hour tours, please see "Half day tours from Istanbul"
For departures from Kusadasi, please kindly see Kusadasi Ephesus Tours.
Price of Istanbul Ephesus tour
Istanbul Ephesus Tour prices varies depending on number of adults and number of individual attractions to be visited. Please get your "price quote" before booking.
* Flight tickets will be calculated and purchased "separately" and will be added after arrangement via email.
* Younger than 5 years old is free of charge. Children aged between 5 and 9 years old is half price.Older than 9 years old is adult price.Also: We would like to introduce local cultural aspect of Ephesus by showing as handmade Carpet & Rug Art Weaving Teaching-Village and Ceramic Center or a Leather Company.
- Personal expenses, beverages served at lunch, tips for guide and driver are not included in the tour price
- Ephesus city ruins are available for everyone to visit.Istanbul Ephesus full day tour Includes walking approximately 1 mile over uneven and cobblestone areas with inclines and steps. Comfortable walking shoes, comfortable clothing, a hat, sunscreen and insect repellents are recommended. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid accidents
- Basilica of St. John, Terrace Houses can be added. Please see custom tours for the new rates
- Temperatures can reach extreme highs during summer months; We recommend that you drink a lot of water and use suitable sun protection while on the tour.
- "Ephesus Archaeological Museum" is now re-open after full renovation
Share this page
Testimonials & reviews
Ephesus and Pamukkale
Mr Istemihan Teleri from Ounce Travel was extremely responsive right from the first email and throughout our multiple email correspondence. He was patient and polite in answering all questions. We eventually picked 2 private tours with them - The Ephesus Full Day Tour and Pamukkale/Hierapolis Tour. Miss Phyliss was our guide for both days. She spoke very good English and was extremely knowledgeable about the history and places. As part of the tour, they also take you to outlets that sell carpets, leather jackets and textiles which you can choose to opt out of on the private tour. Miss Phyliss was very patient while we shopped at a couple of these places. Would highly recommend this company for their responsiveness, reliability and hospitality.
Such a memorable day
We had been to Ephesus and to The House of Virgin Mary with a group of 40 people comprised of academicians and researchers from all around Turkey and the UK. Our trip constituted the social part of an international workshop. Our guide was Elcin Yilmaz. Her tour guide performance was simply great! She had an in-depth knowledge of the destination. She interacted with the people in our group directly during the entire trip. She provided us with a safe, enjoyable and rewarding experience in Ephesus. Moreover she was very punctual that we managed to arrive Izmir in time. In summary, my experience with her being us guide that day, convinced me to contact her again for the our trip and we did so!
Testimonials & Reviews
“Cruised with NCL but was put off with the price and itinerary so found Ephesus Tours on the web as they picked up from Izmir. She was excellent. Very highly recommended.”