Kusadasi Ephesus Tour - Customized
Custom Ephesus tour from Kusadasi is a fully private tour. You can adjust the timings and order of which individual sites you wish to visit before you meet with your guide. Please keep in mind that, we recommend an early start as early as possible.
Highlights of the tour
- Meet your guide at Kusadasi Port or your hotel and drive to Selcuk district
- Explore Ancient Ephesus,
- Can add The Terrace Houses,
- Can add Basilica of St. John,
- Can add Ephesus Archaeological Museum,
- Can add Tomb of Seven Sleepers,
- Can add Sirince Village,
- Can add House of Virgin Mary,
- Lunch in a local Turkish restaurant with traditional Turkish food,
- End of the tour drive back to Kusadasi Port or to your hotel.
Included with the tour
- Professional licensed tour guide,
- All entrance fees of all sites & museums,
- Private, non-smoking, like-new, a/c vehicle for entire touring,
- Gift bag incl. "Highlights of Turkey" book,
- A delicious Turkish lunch,
- No HIDDEN Charges,
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed service,
- VAT (Value added tax)
Duration of the Tour
This is a private tour, so timing of the tour is completely up to you. We recommend and early start. Customized tour can take maximum 8-9 Hours.For 6-7 hour tours, please see "Full day tour from Kusadasi"
For guest taking the tour from Izmir, please kindly see Custom Izmir Ephesus Tour.
Price of the tour
Private Ephesus Tour prices varies depending on number of adults and number of individual attractions to be visited. Please get your "price quote" before booking.
* Younger than 5 years old is free of charge. Children aged between 5 and 9 years old is half price.Older than 9 years old is adult price.Also: We would like to introduce local cultural aspect of Ephesus by showing as handmade Carpet & Rug Art Weaving Teaching-Village and Ceramic Center or a Leather Company.
- Personal expenses, beverages served at lunch, tips for guide and driver are not included in the tour price.
- Ephesus city ruins are available for everyone to visit. Custom Kusadasi Ephesus excursion includes walking approximately 1 mile over uneven and cobblestone areas with inclines and steps. Comfortable walking shoes, comfortable clothing, a hat, sunscreen and insect repellents are recommended. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid accidents.
- Basilica of St. John, Ephesus Archaeological Museum, Sirince Village, Tomb of Seven Sleepers can be added. Please see tailored tours for the new rates.
- Temperatures can reach extreme highs during summer months; We recommend that you drink a lot of water and use suitable sun protection while on the tour.
- "Ephesus Archaeological Museum" is now re-open after full renovation.
Share this page
Testimonials & reviews
Great day in Turkey!
We got back a couple of hours ago from an absolutely delightful experience touring. Ephesus. Our tour guide Filiz was incredibly knowledgeable, professional and totally great at explaining the wonder of Ephesus. We only wish that we had her for a tour guide in Naples. We would heartily recommend this company to anyone visiting. Turkey. We hope one day to go to Istanbul and definitely plan on calling Ephesus Tours again. Thank you Filiz for a great time!
From my very first contact with this company, I knew my family and I were in great hands. We first drove to the House of the Virgin Mary and Alp (our tour driver) got us there before any other tour group. We had the entire site to ourselves! Next, we went to the ancient city of Ephesus and saw the Temple of Artemis, Terrace Houses, and the many other sites of this ancient city. Then, we visited a Turkish rug demonstration (which was fascinating to see the making of these beautiful rugs), had a wonderful Turkish lunch (which was by far one of my favourite meals), and visited a Turkish pottery store (we spent way too much money here but was totally worth it).
Testimonials & Reviews
“Hi my names Mary Edwards, I'm living in London. Me and my partner decided to go to Turkey with Ephesus tours. It was wonderful so I'd like to share and tell every one.”