Kusadasi Ephesus Tour - Customized
Custom Ephesus tour from Kusadasi is a fully private tour. You can adjust the timings and order of which individual sites you wish to visit before you meet with your guide. Please keep in mind that, we recommend an early start as early as possible.
Highlights of the tour
- Meet your guide at Kusadasi Port or your hotel and drive to Selcuk district
- Explore Ancient Ephesus,
- Can add The Terrace Houses,
- Can add Basilica of St. John,
- Can add Ephesus Archaeological Museum,
- Can add Tomb of Seven Sleepers,
- Can add Sirince Village,
- Can add House of Virgin Mary,
- Lunch in a local Turkish restaurant with traditional Turkish food,
- End of the tour drive back to Kusadasi Port or to your hotel.
Included with the tour
- Professional licensed tour guide,
- All entrance fees of all sites & museums,
- Private, non-smoking, like-new, a/c vehicle for entire touring,
- Gift bag incl. "Highlights of Turkey" book,
- A delicious Turkish lunch,
- No HIDDEN Charges,
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed service,
- VAT (Value added tax)
Duration of the Tour
This is a private tour, so timing of the tour is completely up to you. We recommend and early start. Customized tour can take maximum 8-9 Hours.For 6-7 hour tours, please see "Full day tour from Kusadasi"
For guest taking the tour from Izmir, please kindly see Custom Izmir Ephesus Tour.
Price of the tour
Private Ephesus Tour prices varies depending on number of adults and number of individual attractions to be visited. Please get your "price quote" before booking.
* Younger than 5 years old is free of charge. Children aged between 5 and 9 years old is half price.Older than 9 years old is adult price.Also: We would like to introduce local cultural aspect of Ephesus by showing as handmade Carpet & Rug Art Weaving Teaching-Village and Ceramic Center or a Leather Company.
- Personal expenses, beverages served at lunch, tips for guide and driver are not included in the tour price.
- Ephesus city ruins are available for everyone to visit. Custom Kusadasi Ephesus excursion includes walking approximately 1 mile over uneven and cobblestone areas with inclines and steps. Comfortable walking shoes, comfortable clothing, a hat, sunscreen and insect repellents are recommended. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid accidents.
- Basilica of St. John, Ephesus Archaeological Museum, Sirince Village, Tomb of Seven Sleepers can be added. Please see tailored tours for the new rates.
- Temperatures can reach extreme highs during summer months; We recommend that you drink a lot of water and use suitable sun protection while on the tour.
- "Ephesus Archaeological Museum" is now re-open after full renovation.
Share this page
Testimonials & reviews
Ephesus and Pamukkale
Mr Istemihan Teleri from Ounce Travel was extremely responsive right from the first email and throughout our multiple email correspondence. He was patient and polite in answering all questions. We eventually picked 2 private tours with them - The Ephesus Full Day Tour and Pamukkale/Hierapolis Tour. Miss Phyliss was our guide for both days. She spoke very good English and was extremely knowledgeable about the history and places. As part of the tour, they also take you to outlets that sell carpets, leather jackets and textiles which you can choose to opt out of on the private tour. Miss Phyliss was very patient while we shopped at a couple of these places. Would highly recommend this company for their responsiveness, reliability and hospitality.
An extraordinary private tour!
I knew that I'd have one day during a business trip to Turkey for seeing Efes (ancient Ephesus) and the surrounding area (including Şirince), and I reserved an Ephesus Breeze tour via Phyliss from Ounce Travel for three colleagues and me. Phyliss was very personable via E-mail and even more so in person, when we met her and discovered that she was going to be our tour guide. We were able to fit in the things that we wanted to see and to have lunch (as well as looking at carpets and sampling fruit wine), but what really made the tour exceptional was Phyliss, with her knowledge, her good English, and her friendliness. I hope to return to Turkey next year, and I will definitely choose Ounce Travel for a tour of Bergama (ancient Pergamum)! Thank you very much! I wholeheartedly recommend this company and this tour guide!
Testimonials & Reviews
“I used About Ephesus Tours after reading reviews @ tripadvisor.com. We had Emre as our guide. He is an educated,(history major), polite, attentive guide.”