Custom Ephesus Tours from Izmir
Custom Ephesus tour from Izmir details given below is a fully private tour. This Ephesus Tour itinerary can start from Izmir Hotel, Izmir Airport or Izmir port for cruise passengers. You can adjust the timings and order of which individual sites you wish to visit before you meet with your guide. Please keep in mind that, we recommend an early start as early as possible.
Highlights of the tour
- Meet your guide at designated point in Izmir and drive to Selcuk.
- Temple of Artemis,
- Explore Ancient Ephesus,
- Add The Terrace Houses
- Add Basilica of St. John
- Add Ephesus Archaeological Museum
- Add Tomb of Seven Sleepers
- Add Sirince Village
- You can add House of Virgin Mary
- Lunch in a local restaurant with traditional Turkish food
- End of the tour drive back to Izmir Port, to your hotel or Airport/
Included with the tour
- Professional licensed tour guide
- All entrance fees of all sites & museums
- Private, non-smoking, like-new, a/c vehicle for entire touring
- Gift bag incl. "Highlights of Turkey" book
- A delicious Turkish lunch
- No HIDDEN Charges
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed service
- VAT (Value added tax)
Duration of the Tour
This is a private tour, so timing of the tour is completely up to you. We recommend and early start. Custom tour can take maximum 8-9 Hours.For 6-7 hour tours, please see "Full day tour from Izmir"
For guest taking the tour from Kusadasi, please kindly see Ephesus Tours from Kusadasi.
Price of the excursion
Private Ephesus Tour prices varies depending on number of adults and number of individual attractions to be visited. Please get your "price quote" before booking.
* Younger than 5 years old is free of charge. Children aged between 5 and 9 years old is half price.Older than 9 years old is adult price.Also: We would like to introduce local cultural aspect of Ephesus by showing as handmade Carpet & Rug Art Weaving Teaching-Village and Ceramic Center or a Leather Company.
- Personal expenses, beverages served at lunch, tips for guide and driver are not included in the tour price
- Ephesus city ruins are available for everyone to visit. Izmir Ephesus custom tour includes walking approximately 1 (one) mile over uneven and cobblestone areas with inclines and steps. Comfortable walking shoes, comfortable clothing, a hat, sunscreen and insect repellents are recommended. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid accidents
- Basilica of St. John, Terrace Houses, Tomb of Seven Sleepers can be added. Please see custom tours for the new rates
- Temperatures can reach extreme highs during summer months; We recommend that you drink a lot of water and use suitable sun protection while on the tour.
- "Ephesus Archaeological Museum" is now re-open after full renovation
Share this page
Testimonials & reviews
Some friends and I recently took a cruise and booked a private day tour. We got even more than we expected. Our day in Ephesus was the highlight of a two week trip. Our guide Canan Tunckanat did an amazing job. Her knowledge and enthusiasm were contagious and she added so much to our experience. We didn't just experience Ephesus, we walked in the footsteps of Cleopatra. She made the ruins come alive for us and shared her Turkish culture and hospitality. A truly memorable day.
Ephesus Tours A+
We were on a cruise that stopped at Kusadasi Turkey and had booked a tour online. We were greeted on the pier by "Betty" and were taken by private car to the upper gate of Ephesus. Betty explained local history and landmarks on the way to Ephesus as well as walked with us through Ephesus. She was so knowledgeable and interesting. After Ephesus she took us to a rug "college" where we learned the weaving process and history, then had a typical Turkish meal that was delicious! Then we were returned to the pier with time to spare. I can't say enough about "Betty" and About Ephesus Tours! It was a fabulous experience.
Testimonials & Reviews
“We were on a med. cruise and booked a tour of Ephesus and it was the best tour of the trip. Our guide, EMRE met us at the port, he was knowledgeable and fun.”